Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Take It Back, Callimachus...At Least Partly

[Posted by reader_iam]

Or else.

Why, for example:



(It should be obvious that I have limited options on YouTube with regard to Brubeck pieces and performances, among others; so it goes, as they say.)

We Must All Of Us "Police Each Other,"**** By Golly, So Here It Goes: What's it gonna be, boy: Yes ... or ... No?
---
By the way, I'm dedicating this post to our friend M. Takhallus, just 'cause I can, and 'cause I think he'll appreciate the carrot/stick aspect.

While I'm on the subject of "by the ways," whatever happened to the idea that blogging can just be about having fun? You know: the kind that resembles something other than feeding one's favorite outie(s) to one's favorite beastie(s).
---
****See this post and its comments.