Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Speaking Of Being Old And Unhip

[Posted by reader_iam]

For whatever reason, Blogger's being a little funky for me today, so--in a rare move--I decide to actually look at that Blogger Buzz thing that you can scroll down to read when you get to the "Manage Your Blogs" page of Dashboard. What the hell?--it's always possible I might gain some insight there (though that's only happened once or twice over the past year and a half, I'll admit).

What do I find?
Today at Blogger HQ we accomplished one of our most significant milestones ever: we changed old Blogger’s monitoring from “page us when it goes down” to “page us if it comes back to life in a horrifying, zombie state.”
...
While old Blogger totters off to realize its dream of getting to level 70 in the Burning Crusade...
I'll state it flat out: I have absolutely no, zero, zip idea of what the hell they're talking about, especially in the context of what they linked to, neither of which reference I'd previously heard of. And don't get.

Sigh.

Hmmm. Well, I suppose I am feeling a bit of nibbling at the "little grey cells"... .

Labels: , , ,