Tuesday, July 17, 2007

In the Black Trunks, from Parts Unknown ...

My Left Hemisphere:

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Reality-Based Intellectualist, also known as the liberal elite. You are a proud member of what’s known as the reality-based community, where science, reason, and non-Jesus-based thought reign supreme.




My Right Hemisphere:

How to Win a Fight With a Liberal is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Conservative Identity:

You are a Flag-Waving Everyman, also known as a patriot. You believe in freedom, apple pie, rooting for America at all times, and that God gave us a two-day weekend so we could enjoy football and NASCAR.

Take the quiz at www.FightLiberals.com



The second makes no sense to me, as I enjoy neither football nor NASCAR. But after reading the choices offered for both, and the wording of them, as well as the wording of the identity labels, I suspect the creators of the site were more alert to the nuances and realities of one side than the other.