Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sometimes "Flame Wars" Spark Memories

[Posted by reader_iam]



Thank you, Althouse and TRex.

At Althouse, I had this to say:
To be upfront and honest, I thought TRex's "vlog" was very funny. Also, I hadn't thought of Buster Poindexter in quite a long, long while.

If I didn't know better, I might think that skeins of performance art were being cooperatively interwoven into entertainment for us all (and, of course, for the benefit of the bloggers involved).

Perish the thought (yet fancy that!)!!
But then, I also thought the hed on Althouse's post was one of her best ever. When it comes right down to it, what the hell do I know? No matter: Sometimes it's fun as all get out just to sit back and watch the show(s) from the peanut gallery.

Somehow, I think that everyone referenced in this post gets that, exactly.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,