Wednesday, February 13, 2008

See Sharp

A live musician discovers the last straw. Now I'm Losing Gigs To GUITAR HERO!

I can outsing, outplay and out write most of the American Idol winners and contestants since it's inception and Local Karaoke gives me a fucking nightmare headache inside of 2 minutes. How deep in the minority can I be? Are they majority of people out there THAT fucking tone deaf that they think these drunk college chicks actually sound good screatching their way through a totally off key version of a Carrie Underwood song? And I can play a guitar pretty Damn well...A REAL guitar that is..So you mean to tell me, watching some drunk ass GI or Fratboy attempting to play "Sweet Child O Mine" on a guitar shaped GAME CONTROLLER,. flubbing notes at that, is a more soulful experience then hearing me play and sing? IF so, FUCK YOU! That's what I have to Say...That says it all. Remember....We Reap what we sow and we've got some major fucking problems. I say we who do give a shit, need to vote with our wallets.

THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS. IT'S IN YOUR HANDS PEOPLE.

[hat tip]

Labels: