Saturday, December 16, 2006

Monstrous Vote

[Posted by reader_iam]

Vote! Vote! Vote! (Poll below.)

Morticia or Lily: Which best, or at least better, suits your fancy? Explain your answer, if you wish or will, in comments (that being the most fun part).

Morticia


Lily


Morticia or Lily?
Morticia
Lily
Both, preferably at the same time
Both, preferably in the same woman
Neither
I'm staying out of it: Let the women fight it out
I'm staying out of it: Let's just SEE which one the men pick
Is this a trick question?
Who?
  
pollcode.com free polls


I'm a Morticia fan, myself, though I bear no ill will toward Lily. (Really. Yvonne DeCarlo objectively and manifestly has her very fine charms.)

Hat tip, specifically with regard to the associated comments thread and commenter Lou Minatti, who, as it turns out, had been ruminating on this issue.

Update: Wow! I don't know about you, but I'm having a hard time getting my mind wrapped around the "Crest" plug at the end of one them, which says, "over 12 years, test after test after test," or whatever the tag line is. Crest--"as the first toothpaste clinically proven to help prevent cavities and tooth decay"--turns out to be only six years older I am. To the degree I've ever thought about it, I suppose I've seen Crest as being around sort of indeterminately forever.

Sometimes, it really is better NOT to follow a thought to its logical conclusion.