Friday, February 09, 2007

Zsa Zsa's Prince Fathers Anna Nicole's Girl?

[Posted by reader_iam]

This story is getting weirder and weirder. I started to do a post (a serious, though not necessarily critical one, actually) about how certain lab analyses connected with Anna Nicole Smith's death supposedly are going to line-jump due to "public interest," and before I'd finished four sentences, the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor is on MSNBC claiming he's the father and that he'd had a secret 10-year, off-and-on affair with Smith. (According to the news conference--he's speaking as I write--Zsa Zsa was The Last To Know.)

What the hell? Are they going to be coming out of the woodwork now? (And how does Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, Ninth Husband Of Gabor, square his claim with this?)

Sheesh. I don't know whether to shower, puke or go pour a stiff one.

Added: This whole thing about Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern is really beginning to remind me of the fight over Little Gloria, though of course there wasn't a paternity issue in that case. I'd sort of like to know if Anderson Cooper has been struck by certain parallels.