Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Reduce Reuse And Recycle?

[Posted by reader_iam]

Or maybe what passes for it in the world occupied by Keith Richards, who says he snorted his father. (Richards' dad died in 2002.)
"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."
Such a shame I'm all alone just now. My family and friends SO enjoy it when I'm rendered speechless.
I'm the same as everyone ...
Has that ever been true of Richards?
... just kind of lucky.
Kinky, too.

I've heard of people fighting over a family member's ashes, even stealing them. But snorting them?

Wow.

Labels: , ,