Tuesday, April 03, 2007

(Borrowed) Cat Blogging (3 Days Later)

[Posted by reader_iam]

DSCN1488_2

A_CatPerson_Iam--though as it happens I'm strictly a dog-owner these days. My 21-year-old cat died four years ago last week, and my DH is not a cat lover.

I'd definitely be a catblogger if I had one, so over the weekend, when I spent the night at a friend's house while my family is away on vacation, I had a good time the morning after with that household's young kitty.

DSCN1495

DSCN1496

DSCN1497

Snickers is a sweet little thing, and had instantly ID'd me the previous evening as the cat person I truly am. But she did finally get fed up with the photo-taking the next day:

DSCN1498

DSCN1500

DSCN1501

Gimme that dratted camera! Hissssss.

Well, it sure was fun while it lasted.

Labels: ,