Friday, February 08, 2008

Council Winners

Watchers Council winners for the week of February 8 have been posted.

First place in the council went to a post from right here, A Short Hitch, the rumination on Civil War reverberations in the U.S. South. It wasn't the first time I did well with a post I predicted would do poorly. Shows you how much I know.

Votes also went to The Most Ridiculous Story of 2008? Part 2 by Cheat Seeking Missiles; I'd Have To Ask?? by The Colossus of Rhodey; and Good Immigrant, Bad Immigrant by Bookworm Room.

Outside the council, the winner was Changing the Organizational Culture at Small Wars Journal, which, I proudly note, was my nominee for the week in that category.

Votes also went to "Mass Producers of Distortion" at EU Referendum; The Coming Meltdown for the Democrats at Captain's Quarters; The Terribly Mixed Record of Alan Greenspan at The Provocateur; Our Policy In Iraq by Oliver Kamm; and Pandora's Box by Global Guerrillas.