Thursday, June 19, 2008

Seven Sees

I got Sevened by Dave at The Glittering Eye.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Present an image of martial discord from whatever period or situation you’d like.

I swore I had done this one before, but I couldn't find it searching the dashboard. Until I realized it was eight things last time -- and it was Dave who got me then, too.

So, add these seven to those eight and you've got me fifteen ways to weird:

  • I can eat box macaroni and cheese every day and drive a beater car for years, but I believe in not scrimping when it comes to the important things in life. By "important things" I mean beer and socks. My wife and I have been known to drop $100 on a case of good Belgian.

  • My son recently was voted "most unique" in his high school class.

  • My two favorite vacation destinations are the Florida Keys and the German Alps -- and I don't sail or ski.

  • Speaking of women roughly my age, I think Gina Gershon is roughly hot.

  • In high school, I lettered in swimming four years.

  • I have dyslexia.

  • I am distantly related to "The Sundance Kid."

Here's my "martial discord" picture.



Which also could qualify for Dave's brief misreading of the line as "marital discord." Note the inscription on the club!

Tags, tags, tags. I'm terrible at tags. Probably most people I'd think of already have been tagged. Tag yourself and say I did it!