Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Even Her Blogad Buys Stir Controversy

[Posted by reader_iam]

I found this post on Sen. Clinton's Blogad buys to be oddly fascinating in an "inside baseball" sort of way, and also because of its rather revealing look at how some appear to view themselves and, I guess, the supposed obligations of candidates even with regard to advertising decisions.

Sometimes it's real nice to just be on the sidelines, watching the parade go by.

(I know this is a few days old, but I'm just now getting around to following up on some things that I noted but then put aside. And no, this blog isn't going to go all Hillary all of sudden. It's just the way things worked out.)

One final, trivial note: I really wish the name was "BlogAds," not "Blogads." The latter, as a word, makes me think of some sort of eccentric little rodent species that would be the preferred pet of ruling characters on some obscure SciFi series. You know--the kind that would be all sweet and cuddly before being sicced on unsuspecting, accidental visitors to the pod, or something.