Monday, December 04, 2006

It Figures I'd Get A Split Decision

[Posted by reader_iam]

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 51%

You, sir or ma'am, are more than half terrorist sympathizer. Your ill-will toward America can barely be concealed, and has now been uncovered by this quiz. Your love of America and of her dear leader, President Bush, is clearly approaching treasonously low levels. But it's not too late for you. Shut yourself out from all liberal influence, listen only to Sean Hannity, read only Ann Coulter, and above all stop questioning! Questioning only gets our troops killed in their noble battle against the forces of evil that besiege our great land!

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



(Just as an exercise, I adopted the POV of trying to answer these questions "seriously," insofar as the range of answers permitted--ahem!--which wasn't easy, and in two cases was downright impossible. Certain conflations I just could not make, not even in jest on a for-entertainment-only quiz.)

Hat tip.

The day that I find myself wanting terrorists to win is the day that I will start listening to ... . Oh, never mind. Let's just I'm fully confident that day will never come.